Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wedding Photos

I have unsuccessfully tried to find a free digital photo host that offers a lot of space, would allow me to upload my high resolution (high fidelity to all the old-timers out there) digital pictures of our wedding and allow me (or anyone else who wants to) to download the same hi-res (short for high resolution) pictures to have them printed at home or at the digital services section of Kodak, Kameraworld, etc.

Anyway, I have been unsuccessful; so I settled for the next best thing: Yahoo! Photos. It allows me unlimited storage space for my digital pictures, allows me to upload my hi-res photos and store it as hi-res digital photos (very important), but will not allow anyone to download the pictures as hi-res, instead as medium resolution. That is, unless I pay them monthly for that special service.

The good news is that if you use their tool to print it out to your inkjet printer, you can print it out in it's high-resolution glory. So, really, it isn't such a bad deal.

I currently have fourteen (14) albums available
  1. Special Coffee Table Book Album (created by our official photographer)
  2. Wedding Preparations
  3. Pre-ceremony Gathering
  4. The Bride Cometh
  5. Wedding Ceremony 1 (Greeting, Proclamation of the Banns, Declaration of Intention)
  6. Wedding Ceremony 2 (Unity Candle Ceremony)
  7. Wedding Ceremony 3 (Presentation of the Bible and Scripture Reading, Responses of the Family and the Congregation)
  8. Wedding Ceremony 4 (Homily, Exchange of Vows, Blessing and Exchange of Rings)
  9. Wedding Ceremony 5 (Signing of the Marriage Certificate, The Congregation's response, Prayer of Consecration)
  10. Wedding Ceremony 6 (Presentation of the Bride and Groom, the Holy Kiss, and Pictorials)
  11. Wedding Reception 1
  12. Wedding Reception 2
  13. Flowers
  14. Godparent Commemorative Postcards

Now, if any of you wish to see it, please click the phrase "Post a comment" just below and write your name, eMail address (very important) and the album(s) you wish to view. If you have a Yahoo! ID or a Yahoo! eMail account, then all you have to do is visit this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gryphon_hall/my_photos. If not, then I would have to invite you manually by email. Please be patient, and I will eMail to you the invitation to view the album(s) that you chose as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment