Thursday, March 09, 2006

In search of Battlestar Galactica

I may have several drafts of possible posts waiting to be finished, but I am too lazy right now to actually write something that makes sense. So, instead, I'm listing down a link to an interesting article I came across while I was trying to find out more about the new Battlestar Galactica. I hope that my wife and I would watch this series together someday.




You can also download (using BitTorrent, of course) the live presentation of "Piracy Is Good?", delivered by Mark Pesce on May 6th, 2005 at the Australian Film Television and Radio School in Sydney. (200MB) Very, very interesting, to say the least.

Who would have guessed? They actually made a classic series better. I wish somebody someday can do the same for Mulawin and Encantadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment