Thursday, April 28, 2005

Anime Quiz Results

One of the things my sister-in-law and I share is an interest in Japanese anime, something my wife and I shared first. Once in a while, I stay overnight at my in-laws' place and one of the main things we do is watch anime.

Currently, both of us have been following the storylines of two really interesting anime: Naruto and Prince of Tennis. Now LJ is a true fan, except in one sense: she hates spoilers. Her favorite characters so far are Hatake Kakashi and Kikumaru Eiji.

She also has a Blog, but I haven't seen it yet; she would only let me see it if I made her Blogger templates based on her two favorite characters. So I surfed the web looking for nice pictures and wallpapers that I might be able to use in creating the templates. While I was in cyberspace, I came across some "Which Naruto/Prince of Tennis character will you be" quizzes. Hmmmmm...

I took 'em, and here are the results.



You are the number one loner rookie. You don't need others you know it!
You are Saske! The number one loner rookie. You
don't need other people.


The Real Naruto Character Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla




You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

Which NARUTO character are you?
(http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/naruquiz.html)




Mizuki
You're Tezuka Kunimitsu! The silent, stern captain who only seems to have one facial expression. You're a total stud as you are already but you could try smiling every once in a while. It's not gonna kill you, you know?


Which Prince of Tennis character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments:

Post a Comment