Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm too lazy to type it all up again...

I've wanted to transfer the contents from my old siteImage hosted by Photobucket.com to this Blog. There'se only a few, but for some reason I feel like I don't want to go through these old poems again. They were a part of my past and will always give me a sort of, well, regretful nostalgia for it.

I still would like to put the poems here, but there just has to be some other way...

... so right now, I am experimenting with using the iframe tag to insert my old web pages into my post. I don't know if I will ever go through the entire anthology...

... well, wait and see. This poem down below is perhaps my shortest poem. I'd really like to explain it right now, but I don't feel like it. But, make no mistake, this poem has no "multiplicity" of meaning, as some claim poems ought to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment