Sunday, April 17, 2005

I stole some code, hehehehehe!

Notice this post, if you please. Whereas before I had those ugly HUGE letters at the start of post, to denote a "dropcap." HA! That was no dropcap! This is!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! I took it, from somebody's Blog, which was linked to somebody's Blog, that was linked to another person's Blog that linked to me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, I shouldn't be obnoxious and give credit where credit is due. I took the code from http://www.eckscheerleader.blogdrive.com/. It's a CSS thing (Cascading Style Sheets), and the dropcap class-thingee is this:

.dropcap {
float: left;
font: normal 60pt/0.8em Georgia,Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
color: #6600CC;
margin-right: 3px;
}


As I learn more and more about CSS, I can't believe I survived so long without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment